- relating to or believing in a religion；(of a belief or practice) forming part of someone's thought about or worship of a divine being
- a person bound by monastic vows.
noun: religious, plural noun: religious
- 1. relating to or believing in a religion both men were deeply religious, intelligent, and moralistic religious music 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a belief or practice) forming part of someone's thought about or worship of a divine being he has strong religious convictions 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ belonging or relating to a monastic order or other group of people who are united by their practice of religion religious houses were built on ancient pagan sites
- ▪ treated or regarded with a devotion and scrupulousness appropriate to worship I have a religious aversion to reading manuals 同義詞 反義詞
- 1. a person bound by monastic vows.