過去式：remained 過去分詞：remained 現在分詞：remaining
- 1. 逗留 to remain behind 留下
- 2. 保持不變 your season ticket will remain valid until the end of the year 你的季票有效期一直到年底 her question remains unanswered 她的問題仍未得到解答
- 3. 剩下 if any bread remains, give it to the birds 如果有剩餘麵包的話，餵給鳥吃吧 a lot of work remains to be done 還有許多活兒要幹
- 4. 遺留 not much remained of the aircraft after it crashed 飛機墜毀以後殘骸所剩無幾
1. continue to exist, especially after other similar people or things have ceased to do so
2. stay in the place that one has been occupying
3. continue to possess a particular quality or fulfil a particular role
4. be left over or outstanding after others or other parts have been completed, used, or dealt with
「1. continue to exist, especially after other similar people or things have ceased to do so」的反義字
「2. stay in the place that one has been occupying」的反義字
remain (動詞) 意指：保持、仍然、繼續存在 用法1: (一般常用用法)→ remain(動詞) + 副詞 例句: My mother wants....(即將放假兩週) 1. The catastrophe remained the local inhabitants homeless. 大災難仍然...
關於remain這個連綴動詞 後面可以加 adj. N. as N . remain 是不及物動詞或稱為 連綴動詞 . 主詞 + 不及物動詞 + 主詞補語 [S...
Remain 不是不能接名詞, Alex cannot but remain a bachelorfor the rest of his life. A secret can remain a secret by not telling it is a secret. 以上都是remain+名詞的例子...