- a story told about a past event remembered by the narrator；the enjoyable recollection of past events
noun: reminiscence, plural noun: reminiscences
- 1. a story told about a past event remembered by the narrator his reminiscences of his early days in Washington
- ▪ the enjoyable recollection of past events his story made me smile in reminiscence
- ▪ a collection in literary form of incidents and experiences that someone remembers.
- ▪ a characteristic of one thing reminding or suggestive of another his first works are too full of reminiscences of earlier poetry