- a small remaining quantity of something.；a piece of cloth or carpeting left when the greater part has been used or sold.
noun: remnant, plural noun: remnants
- 1. a small remaining quantity of something. 同義詞
- ▪ a piece of cloth or carpeting left when the greater part has been used or sold. 同義詞
- ▪ a surviving trace a remnant of the past
- ▪ a small minority of people who will remain faithful to God and so be saved (in allusion to biblical prophecies concerning Israel).
- 1. remaining remnant strands of hair
- land from which the native vegetation has not been cleared: koalas are under threat from diminishing remnant bushland
- a part or quantity that is left after the greater part has been used, removed, or destroyed: the bogs are an endangered remnant of a primeval landscape
- remaining: remnant strands of hair
the 26-year-old lefty -- again --wiping the remnants of a shaving-cream pie off his face. 這位26歲的左打者 ，再度贏得...
... Rast Remnunt應該是Game The Last Remnant 所以It's one of the Game Rast Remnunt's...
...新詞語 1.Moron 2.Dwelling male 3.The brain is remnant 4.Sprouting 5.Has the daydream 6.Indulging in fantasy...