- a performance of a piece of music or drama；a translation
noun: rendering, plural noun: renderings
- 1. a performance of a piece of music or drama a lively rendering of ‘Ilkley Moor’
- ▪ a translation a literal rendering of an idiom
- ▪ an artistic depiction of something a trompe l'oeil rendering of Mount Rushmore
- ▪ the processing of an outline image using colour and shading to make it appear solid and three-dimensional.
- 2. the action of applying plaster to a wall the walls are capped and ready for rendering
- ▪ a coating of plaster applied to a wall the walls can be of rendering, timber, or stone
- 3. formal the action of giving or surrendering something the rendering of Church dues
- a performance of a piece of music or drama: her fine rendering of “Che farò senza Eurydice” was enough to win her strong commendation
Oxford American Dictionary
This Revision “B” renders inactive and supersedes all previous revisions of BPS. render...
請問各位大大這個CLIP中的4:27的 A FIT MAN HAS BEEN RENDERED 這個RENDER要做什麼解釋? https://tw.voicetube.com/videos/33012?
...because in just 18 months, a fit adult man has been rendered wheelchair- and respirator-dependent. 1.) render 的解釋 to cause someone or something to be...
... of thousands of Haitian people who were rendered homeless by the quake. 沒錯 是省略 因為是被動語態 (地震讓數以萬計的海地人無家可歸...