- a performance or interpretation, especially of a dramatic role or piece of music；a visual representation or reproduction
noun: rendition, plural noun: renditions
- 1. a performance or interpretation, especially of a dramatic role or piece of music a wonderful rendition of “Nessun Dorma.” 同義詞
- ▪ a visual representation or reproduction a pen-and-ink rendition of Mars with his sword drawn 同義詞
- ▪ a translation or transliteration “Iroquois” is a French rendition of an Algonquian word for “rattlesnake” 同義詞
- 2. the practice of sending a foreign criminal or terrorist suspect covertly to be interrogated in a country with less rigorous regulations for the humane treatment of prisoners.
- a performance or interpretation, especially of a dramatic role or piece of music: a wonderful rendition of ‘Nessun Dorma’
Rendition :In law, rendition is a "surrender" or "handing over...another. For criminal suspects, extradition is the most common type of rendition. Rendition can also be seen as the act of handing over, after...
A gentler rendition for your reference: 這個病人說：你很笨喔～ A面唱完，當然要...
this is the final part of 老子道德經. I found two renditions, and they both sound pretty good to me.天之道，利而不害；聖人之道，為...