- pay back (a loan)；pay back money borrowed from (someone)
verb: repay, 3rd person present: repays, gerund or present participle: repaying, past tense: repaid, past participle: repaid
- 1. pay back (a loan) the loans were to be repaid over a 20-year period 同義詞
- ▪ pay back money borrowed from (someone) most of his fortune had been spent repaying creditors
- ▪ do or give something as recompense for (a favour or kindness received) the manager has given me another chance and I'm desperate to repay that faith 同義詞
- ▪ be worth devoting time to (a specified action) these sites would repay more detailed investigation 同義詞
- pay back (a loan, debt, or sum of money): the loans were to be repaid over a 20-year period
Oxford American Dictionary
要分析這句之前, 必須知道[repay]這個動詞有兩種不同的用法: I am sure he is not able to repay...上是可以的: I already owe you so much which I will only ever be able to repay with my affection and gratitude. [much]當先行詞, 關係代名詞[which]在子句中是...
...default risk 的意涵就大約是 2 2、The risk that a loan customer may fail to repay a loan as promised. 此風險事關貸款客戶可能無法依約還款簡單地說...
...卓越的 優秀的 知名的................... 我認為都比選用good來得恰當 5.回報用repay當然可以 還可以用recompense requite...... 但是我想用功進入好學校就是報答父母...