過去式：repented 過去分詞：repented 現在分詞：repenting
- 1. 悔悟，悔改 You should repent and start anew. 你應悔過自新。
- 2. 後悔，懊悔[（+of）] I have nothing to repent of. 我沒有什麼要後悔的。
- 3. 【宗】懺悔[（+of）] She repented of her sins. 她懺悔自己的罪孽。
- 1. 悔悟，悔改 He has bitterly repented his folly. 他痛悔自己的愚行。
- 2. 對……感到後悔 I repented my decision. 我悔不該作出那種決定。
- 3. 【宗】懺悔 He hath repented him of his sins. 彼已悔罪。
Didn't repent immediately until the natural calamity geologic change goes to the irretrievable stage...
...話可以考慮在西方宗教中“相似”的名言 關鍵詞彙放下屠刀 = 懺悔，改過自新 = Repent 我找到最接近的是： The tears of those repenting ...
...cherish the one who always stands by them. It may be too late to repent or even to hope to retrace back the lost. However, perhaps, it also means...