- the action of repeating something that has already been said or written；a piece set by a teacher to be learned by heart and recited.
noun: repetition, plural noun: repetitions
- 1. the action of repeating something that has already been said or written her comments are worthy of repetition a repetition of his reply to the delegation 同義詞
- ▪ archaic a piece set by a teacher to be learned by heart and recited.
- 2. the recurrence of an action or event there was to be no repetition of the interwar years I didn't want a repetition of the scene in my office that morning 同義詞
- ▪ a thing repeated the geometric repetitions of Islamic art
- ▪ a training exercise which is repeated, especially a series of repeated raisings and lowerings of the weight in weight training lie on your back and bench-press a light weight very quickly over ten repetitions
- ▪ the repeating of a passage or note the tune is full of melodic repetition and sequence
repetition 通常是為ㄌ強調語氣(emphasis) repeatㄉ東西是很重要或是作者想要借repetition表達整ㄍ書ㄉ重點 或是某種訊息 maybe the theme of the book
PRF(PULSE REPETITION FREQUENCY)脈沖重複頻率 脈沖重複頻率通常指雷達每秒所發射的脈沖...
... is keen ____ between the two rivals.(A) competition (B) repetition (C) inspiration (D) observation 兩個選手之間有一場激烈的競賽。 答案...