- say something in response to something someone has said；write back to someone one has received a letter or email from
- a verbal or written answer；the action of answering someone or something
verb: reply, 3rd person present: replies, gerund or present participle: replying, past tense: replied, past participle: replied
noun: reply, plural noun: replies
- 1. say something in response to something someone has said he was gone before we could reply to his last remark she replied that she had been sound asleep 同義詞
- ▪ write back to someone one has received a letter or email from she replied with a long letter the next day 同義詞
- ▪ respond by a similar action or gesture they replied to the shelling with a heavy mortar attack on the area
- 1. a verbal or written answer I received a reply from the firm's managing director “No,” was the curt reply
- ▪ the action of answering someone or something I am writing in reply to your letter of June 1
- ▪ a response in the form of a gesture, action, or expression we scored the first goal and they hit a late reply
- ▪ a plaintiff's response to the defendant's plea.
- say something in response to something someone has said: he was gone before we could reply to his last remark she replied that she had been sound asleep
- a verbal or written answer: I received a reply from the managing director ‘No,’ was the curt reply
Reply有兩個用法 (verb和noun) reply verb/rɪˈplaɪ/ [... asked. "Home," he replied. [+ that] I replied that it was...他回答說他無法9點前回來》 使用的差異(Reply跟Answer) 要看情況是用；我給你的這些...
...是有錯誤的，較正確的說法應是： I am replying to the emails concerning earthquake. 或... about earthquake. 而非I am replying for the earthquake mail.
reply 解釋; 回答 2015-06-13 21:15:21 補充： 解釋:回覆 2015-06-13 21:15:32 補充： 解釋:回覆