- a place where or receptacle in which things are or may be stored；a place where something, especially a natural resource, is found in significant quantities
noun: repository, plural noun: repositories
- 1. a place where or receptacle in which things are or may be stored:
a deep repository for nuclear waste
- 2. a place where something, especially a natural resource, is found in significant quantities:
accessible repositories of water
- 3. a central location in which data is stored and managed:
the metadata will be aggregated in a repository
- 4. a person or thing regarded as a store of information or in which a particular quality may be found:
his mind was a rich repository of the past
- n.a place, building, or receptacle where things are or may be stored:
- a deep repository for nuclear waste
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
Develop a repository of improvements introduced and best practices...
...owner, of an image is the one who contributes the original image to the repository. 這句的主詞是publisher，主要動詞是is 判斷方式是先看［連接詞］，再找［動詞...
The Internet is a complex repository containing a huge maze of information from a variety of sources. ...