- a rebuke, especially an official one
- rebuke (someone), especially officially
verb: reprimand, 3rd person present: reprimands, gerund or present participle: reprimanding, past tense: reprimanded, past participle: reprimanded
noun: reprimand, plural noun: reprimands
- 1. a rebuke, especially an official one the golfer received a reprimand for a breach of rules
- 1. rebuke (someone), especially officially officials were dismissed or reprimanded for poor work
- a formal expression of disapproval: the golfer received a reprimand for a breach of rules
- address a reprimand to: officials were reprimanded for poor work
... her.(accuse有控告/指責/歸咎的意思) 9.老闆駡夥計懶 (reprimand) The boss reprimands that his assistants are...
... at the school dining hall. Two students were reprimanded for breaking the dishes, but it wasn't what you seem to be...
1.秘密基地 答：1.Secret base 2.感情 答：2.Emotion 3.原來 答：3.Originally 4.手榴彈 答： 4.Grenade 5.狠狠斥責 答：5.Reprimand ruthlessly