- produce again；produce a copy or representation of
verb: reproduce, 3rd person present: reproduces, gerund or present participle: reproducing, past tense: reproduced, past participle: reproduced
- 1. produce again a concert performance cannot reproduce all the subtleties of a recording
- ▪ produce a copy or representation of his works are reproduced on postcards and posters 同義詞
- ▪ create something very similar to (something else), especially in a different medium or context the problems are difficult to reproduce in the laboratory 同義詞
- ▪ (of an organism) produce offspring by a sexual or asexual process bacteria normally divide and reproduce themselves every twenty minutes an individual organism needs to avoid being eaten until it has reproduced 同義詞
- ▪ be copied with a specified degree of success you'll be amazed to see how well halftones reproduce
- produce a copy of: his works are reproduced on postcards and posters
reproduce 或 duplicate都不好!! reproduce的重複其實再製造的意思 re+produce 而duplicate的重複...
...不符。 2.________ the data is unlikely to take more than an hour or two. A.Reproduced B. Reproducing C. To Reproduce D.Reproduce...
reproduce (v.) 複製 reproduct 是「繁衍」。「複製」是 clone 先說明一下第一個解答...