- the action or process of copying something；a copy of a work of art, especially a print or photograph of a painting
noun: reproduction, plural noun: reproductions
- 1. the action or process of copying something the cost of colour reproduction in publication is high 同義詞
- ▪ a copy of a work of art, especially a print or photograph of a painting a reproduction of Monet's ‘Wild Poppies’ 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ made to imitate the style of an earlier period or of a particular craftsman reproduction French classical beds
- ▪ the quality of reproduced sound the design was changed to allow louder reproduction
- 2. the production of offspring by a sexual or asexual process toads converge upon lakes and ponds intent on reproduction 同義詞
- the action or process of making a copy of something: the cost of color reproduction in publication is high
Oxford American Dictionary
copy可以當成動詞和名詞, 用法當然跟只能當成名詞reproduction不同. 但是假設你是問, 當這兩個字都是當成名詞的...學生也許會辯解, "No, it is just a reproduction.(這只是重製)" 一部電影因為很經典, 過了20年...
應該是 social reproduction theorist 吧？ 如果解釋為"社會再生理論家"，不知道對於你的前後文有沒有...
In the winter, calves will need to be provided with excessive energy in order to 1. maintain body temperature; 2. continue to grow. Summer diet for the calves is simply not enough. Thus I would recommend aunt Becky to increase the fat content of milk to 15%~18...