- the action or process of making a copy of something；the production of offspring by a sexual or asexual process.
noun: reproduction, plural noun: reproductions
- 1. the action or process of making a copy of something the cost of color reproduction in publication is high 同義詞
- ▪ the production of offspring by a sexual or asexual process. 同義詞
- ▪ a copy of a work of art, especially a print or photograph of a painting. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ made to imitate the style of an earlier period or of a particular artist or craftsman reproduction French classical beds
- ▪ the quality of reproduced sound the design was changed to allow louder reproduction
- the action or process of copying something: the cost of colour reproduction in publication is high