- arousing intense distaste or disgust；relating to repulsion between physical objects.
- 1. arousing intense distaste or disgust:
a repulsive smell
- 2. relating to repulsion between physical objects.
- 3. lacking friendliness or sympathy.
- adj.arousing intense distaste or disgust:
- a repulsive smell
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
I suggest exploring whether the attracting and repulsive forces nullify each other in the horizontal segment when current flows in...
Are you sure you want to move this file to the recycle bin?". 你確定要將這檔案移到回收筒嗎? This class is so repulsive because there's no recycle bin.這一班很討厭,因為沒回收筒
... 是生氣的毛茸怪獸 Watch out, 小心! It's the repulsive roach coach 是討厭的蟑螂教練 Get him 抓住他 It's...