- a thing that is needed or wanted；a thing that is compulsory; a necessary condition
noun: requirement, plural noun: requirements
- 1. a thing that is needed or wanted:
choose the type of window that suits your requirements best
- 2. a thing that is compulsory; a necessary condition:
applicants must satisfy the normal entry requirements
- n.a thing that is needed or wanted:
- choose the type of window that suits your requirements best
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... Policy Statement eliminated the existing requirement that employers consider the applicant's prior employment history along with rehabilitation...
requirement requisite句子中所代表的意思 1.The terms of the warranty divulge the legal requirement the manufacturer has to the consumer 保證書上的條約說明了廠商對顧客需負...
...the mouse in the bag tonight...hahaha ^_^ 2008-05-11 20:36:11 補充： 如果你單單看 (requirements in mind ) 則上面的答案 (心裡即時需求) 或 (心的即時的需求) 是ok的. 但你...