- make appropriate return for (a favour, service, or wrongdoing)；return a favour to (someone)
verb: requite, 3rd person present: requites, gerund or present participle: requiting, past tense: requited, past participle: requited
- 1. formal make appropriate return for (a favour, service, or wrongdoing) they are quick to requite a kindness 同義詞
- ▪ formal return a favour to (someone) to win enough to requite my friends 同義詞
- ▪ formal respond to (love or affection) she did not requite his love 同義詞
- make appropriate return for (a favor, service, or wrongdoing): they are quick to requite a kindness
Oxford American Dictionary
... A lot of Really Don't know How should Requite you To For the sake of Health Wear to think ...
... heart and soul care family.Such kindness is what I can't requite forever, I think I only can work hard to requite mother diligently! 不知...
...:You save me in the river bank last time, so I want to requite you now.I dug under the big banyan A box of money, I want...