- change the time of (a planned event)；arrange a new repayment plan of (a debt)
verb: reschedule, 3rd person present: reschedules, gerund or present participle: rescheduling, past tense: rescheduled, past participle: rescheduled
- 1. change the time of (a planned event) the concert has been rescheduled for September
- ▪ arrange a new repayment plan of (a debt) they rescheduled external debts to improve their economic situation
- change the time of (a planned event): the concert has been rescheduled for September
1. I need to reschedule my appointment. 我的約會得改期。(重新再計畫 reschedule) 2.That day...
我會建議用reschedule這個字，套用在第一個用法，(會覺得會產生誤解是因為習慣中文式語法) 舉例...我要把七月份的會議從7月3日改到7月五日，可以說: 1. I would like to reschedule the July meeting from July 3 to July 5. 2. I...
一搬來說用reschedule就可以了I would like to reschedule the Sunday appointment to Saturday...