- save (someone) from a dangerous or distressing situation；keep from being lost or abandoned; retrieve
- an act of saving or being saved from danger or distress；denoting or relating to a domestic animal that has been removed from a situation of abuse or neglect by a welfare organization
verb: rescue, 3rd person present: rescues, gerund or present participle: rescuing, past tense: rescued, past participle: rescued
noun: rescue, plural noun: rescues
- 1. save (someone) from a dangerous or distressing situation firemen were called out to rescue a man trapped in the river 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ keep from being lost or abandoned; retrieve he got out of his chair to rescue his cup of coffee 同義詞
- 1. an act of saving or being saved from danger or distress he came to our rescue with a loan of $100
- ▪ denoting or relating to a domestic animal that has been removed from a situation of abuse or neglect by a welfare organization adopting a rescue cat may be one of the most rewarding things you will ever do some people find their ideal pet in a rescue shelter
- ▪ denoting the emergency excavation of archaeological sites threatened by imminent building or road development they have not always been keen to organize rescue excavations to investigate these sites
...這樣的情況下， witnesses came to her rescue 和 witnesses came to rescue her 意思...或是會受到傷害時去「救」他。 而 come to someone's rescue 的所謂「救」，除了危險的情況外，還有遇到困難，得到...
...幫忙並且保護被攻擊者不受傷害，像是被攻擊者在被傷害或綁架之前就被救了 rescue vt. 援救，營救，挽救 rescue感覺上是強行把受害者從壞人手中搶回來，像是...
應該譯為 與房貸一樣低迷的油價中斷(拖累)了美元的走升 flat在此乃低迷不振的意思 rescue在此有奪回,引為中斷拖累 as在此為如同 修飾動詞 flat 故為副詞 as 用法很多 to pose as him假裝是他 do as you see fit為所當為 不勝枚舉喔