- have one's permanent home in a particular place；be situated
verb: reside, 3rd person present: resides, gerund or present participle: residing, past tense: resided, past participle: resided
- 1. have one's permanent home in a particular place people who work in the city actually reside in neighboring towns 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ be situated the paintings now reside on the walls of a restaurant 同義詞
- ▪ (of power or a right) belong by right to a person or body legislative powers reside with the federal assembly 同義詞
- ▪ (of a quality) be present or inherent in something the meaning of an utterance does not wholly reside in the semantic meaning 同義詞
.... I dwell in happiness. (字典裡沒有dewell這個字，應該是dwell) I reside in Taipei. live 是最常用到的，住在的意思。 dwell 是長期在同一個...
I resided at your hotel and was annoyed with the... coming customers better residing ability. 2007-05-31 15:13:16 補充： 訂正第一句：I...
...熱切的期待…… (過去式所以有本來、原來、原先、原本的意思) 2.resided in…… (原本)住在…… (過去式所以有本來、原來、原先...