過去式：resigned 過去分詞：resigned 現在分詞：resigning
- 1. 放棄，辭去 The general resigned his commission. 將軍辭去了他的職務。
- 2. 把……託交給，委託[（+to/into）] She resigned her children to the care of her sister. 她把孩子交給她妹妹照管。
- 3. 使聽從，使順從[（+to）] He is resigned to his fate. 他聽天由命。 He resigned himself to his fate. 他聽天由命。
- 1. 辭職[（+from）] The simplest thing is for him to resign at once. 最簡單的做法就是他立即辭職。
- 順從的; 無奈的 to be resigned to sth. 對某事聽之任之 she seems resigned to not having a holiday this year 她似乎對今年沒有假期這件事認了
- 順從 We must resign ourselves to waiting a bit longer. 我們只好耐心多等一會兒。 He resigned himself to his fate. 他聽天由命。
... was dismissed from his job. 他被開除了。 3. resign : 放棄,辭去 The general resigned his commission. 將軍辭去...
應該是 [ri'zain] 發[z]音 ps：kk音標，i應該是大寫小型的I
...especially . the boss. Can I interpret the verb “leave” as resign?? 動詞 同意譯有 [ leave, resign ,quit ] 辭去(工作等); I left...