過去式：resigned 過去分詞：resigned 現在分詞：resigning
- 1. 辭職
- 1. 辭去 she has resigned her seat in Parliament 她辭去了議會席位
- 1. 聽任 to resign oneself to sth. 對某事聽之任之 the party will never resign itself to defeat 該黨決不會安於失敗的
1. voluntarily leave a job or office
2. give up (an office, privilege, etc.)
3. accept that something undesirable cannot be avoided
「1. give up (an office, privilege, etc.)」的反義字
「2. accept that something undesirable cannot be avoided」的反義字
... was dismissed from his job. 他被開除了。 3. resign : 放棄,辭去 The general resigned his commission. 將軍辭去...
應該是 [ri'zain] 發[z]音 ps：kk音標，i應該是大寫小型的I
...especially . the boss. Can I interpret the verb “leave” as resign?? 動詞 同意譯有 [ leave, resign ,quit ] 辭去(工作等); I left...