- produce or be filled with a deep, full, reverberating sound；evoke or suggest images, memories, and emotions
verb: resonate, 3rd person present: resonates, gerund or present participle: resonating, past tense: resonated, past participle: resonated
- 1. produce or be filled with a deep, full, reverberating sound the sound of the siren resonated across the harbor
- ▪ evoke or suggest images, memories, and emotions the words resonate with so many different meanings
- ▪ US (of an idea or action) meet with someone's agreement the judge's ruling resonated among many of the women
- 2. technical produce electrical or mechanical resonance the crystal resonates at 16 MHz
... 這些迷人和附插圖的小說 which teeter on the edge of the real and resonate with life, love, joy, wisdom and shared experience(這一長段補充說明these ...
...lover, Beethoven's 5th Symphony is a harmonious melody resonating ad infinitum.(對於許多音樂迷，貝多芬的第五號交響曲是不絕響的美律) 和動詞"...
... are some really great lines in there that I think resonate a lot with, with Damon. And there is one which I always...