- They treated me with respect. 他們對我很敬重。
- He is highly respected by everyone for his integrity. 他因清廉而深受大家的尊敬。
laws respecting property 有關財產的法律
- mutual love and respect 互敬互愛
respect for sb./sth. 對某人／某事物的尊敬
- they called at his house and offered him their respects 他們去他家問候他
please pass on my respects to your mother 請代我問候你的母親
- vt.尊敬; 欽佩
- a man I greatly or deeply respected 我以前非常敬重的人
she was respected by everyone 她受到所有人的尊敬
laws respecting property 關於財產的法律
... the overall evaluation or appraisal of one's own worth. 中文是自尊 self-respect is a proper sense of one's own dignity and integrity 中文是自重 有一句話...
... professor is a well-read (adj.) man and deserves our respect. well-reading=adj ,Not gerund; also intending to do what ...
第二個應該是 respected by others 受他人尊敬的寫法，如 He is respected by others. 他受他人尊敬‧而第一個是尊重他人，如 We should respect of others. 我們應尊重他人‧意思不同‧