- 1. 關於；在……方面
laws respecting property 有關財產的法律
- 2. 有鑑於
Respecting the fact that the accused was a minor, the charges were dropped. 鑑於被告尚未成年這一事實，免於起訴。
- 3. respect的動詞現在分詞、動名詞
- They treated me with respect. 他們對我很敬重。
- He is highly respected by everyone for his integrity. 他因清廉而深受大家的尊敬。
- mutual love and respect 互敬互愛
respect for sb./sth. 對某人／某事物的尊敬
- they called at his house and offered him their respects 他們去他家問候他
please pass on my respects to your mother 請代我問候你的母親
- vt.尊敬; 欽佩
- a man I greatly or deeply respected 我以前非常敬重的人
she was respected by everyone 她受到所有人的尊敬
... the overall evaluation or appraisal of one's own worth. 中文是自尊 self-respect is a proper sense of one's own dignity and integrity 中文是自重 有一句話...
如果你尊重我，我也會尊重你 If you respect me, I'll respect you, too. (我覺得不用加can) 抱歉，也須需要...
... professor is a well-read (adj.) man and deserves our respect. well-reading=adj ,Not gerund; also intending to do what ...