- 1. 關於；在……方面
laws respecting property 有關財產的法律
- 2. 有鑑於
Respecting the fact that the accused was a minor, the charges were dropped. 鑑於被告尚未成年這一事實，免於起訴。
- 3. respect的動詞現在分詞、動名詞
- They treated me with respect. 他們對我很敬重。
- He is highly respected by everyone for his integrity. 他因清廉而深受大家的尊敬。
- mutual love and respect 互敬互愛
respect for sb./sth. 對某人／某事物的尊敬
- they called at his house and offered him their respects 他們去他家問候他
please pass on my respects to your mother 請代我問候你的母親
- vt.尊敬; 欽佩
- a man I greatly or deeply respected 我以前非常敬重的人
she was respected by everyone 她受到所有人的尊敬
She is the most respected person. ＝她是那位最受尊敬的人。（要加the） She is most respected...
why you respect to me for bring together bisnis textile machine? 這可能是網路上即時手打的句子, 所以有點不修篇幅; 原句應是: Why do you pay respect to me for bringing together the business of textile machines...
... to conduct themselves with a high degree of integrity, decency, and respect.) 最後就是說你在Yahoo! Answers上的發言及行為都是要遵守規定...