- attractive and impressive through being richly colorful or sumptuous
- 1. attractive and impressive through being richly colorful or sumptuous:
she was resplendent in a sea-green dress
- adj.attractive and impressive through being richly colourful or sumptuous:
- she was resplendent in a sea-green dress
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
cc老大您好^ - ^ 也讓本Panda try try seeㄅ; 如下: ~Resplendent Diamond Earrings~ Hemmed with the artificial composite diamond...
...華麗耳環一起購買免運費一起寄出.戒圍~#17,內徑1.9cm.如果戒圍太大可以更改. ~Resplendent Zircon (Artificial Diamond) Ring~ It...
1. bright 2. resplendent 這是日文的寫法: きらきらかがやく p.s希望你喜歡︿︿