- the state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone；the state or fact of being accountable or to blame for something
noun: responsibility, plural noun: responsibilities
- 1. the state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone a true leader takes responsibility for their team and helps them achieve goals 同義詞
- ▪ the state or fact of being accountable or to blame for something the group has claimed responsibility for a string of murders 同義詞
- ▪ the opportunity or ability to act independently and make decisions without authorization we would expect individuals lower down the organization to take on more responsibility
- ▪ a thing that one is required to do as part of a job, role, or legal obligation he will take over the responsibilities of overseas director 同義詞
- ▪ a moral obligation to behave correctly toward or in respect of individuals have a responsibility to control personal behavior 同義詞
...的形容詞responsible修飾主詞You It is your [responsible / responsibility] to finish the homework on time. 這裡要選名詞 "responsibility" 因為 所有格...
...of the students 學生集體的努力 集團,共同體 a collective farm 集體農庄 responsibility **n. (名詞 noun) 責任[U][(+for)] A little child does not feel much...
確實是有 take their responsibilities 這種用法，在 google 搜尋就有一堆： ... have to take their moral responsibility http://www.animalfreedom.org/english/opinion/politicians...