- 負責；義務; 職責
- 1. 負責 to take or accept full responsibility for sb./sth. 為某人／某事承擔全部責任 to claim/disclaim responsibility for sth. 聲稱／否認對某事物負責
- 2. 義務; 職責 a joint or shared responsibility 連帶責任 owners have a responsibility to control their dogs 主人有義務管好自己的狗
1. the state or fact of having a duty to deal with something or of having control over someone
2. the state or fact of being accountable or to blame for something
3. a moral obligation to behave correctly towards or in respect of
4. a thing which one is required to do as part of a job, role, or legal obligation
...的形容詞responsible修飾主詞You It is your [responsible / responsibility] to finish the homework on time. 這裡要選名詞 "responsibility" 因為 所有格...
...of the students 學生集體的努力 集團,共同體 a collective farm 集體農庄 responsibility **n. (名詞 noun) 責任[U][(+for)] A little child does not feel much...
確實是有 take their responsibilities 這種用法，在 google 搜尋就有一堆： ... have to take their moral responsibility http://www.animalfreedom.org/english/opinion/politicians...