- prevent (someone or something) from doing something; keep under control or within limits；control (a strong urge or emotion)
verb: restrain, 3rd person present: restrains, gerund or present participle: restraining, past tense: restrained, past participle: restrained
- 1. prevent (someone or something) from doing something; keep under control or within limits the need to restrain public expenditure he had to be restrained from walking out 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ control (a strong urge or emotion) Amiss had to restrain his impatience 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ deprive (someone) of freedom of movement or personal liberty leg cuffs are used for restraining and transporting violent criminals 同義詞
- ▪ (of a seat belt) hold (a person or part of their body) down and back while in a vehicle seat all front seats must be equipped with seat belts which restrain the upper part of the body
- prevent (someone or something) from doing something; keep under control or within limits: he had to be restrained from walking out of the meeting
Oxford American Dictionary
...ten. a restricted area. 受到某種物件擋住或人設定規則而不能做時用。 restrain； 克制；抑制；約束；阻止（動詞）to restrain a child from doing mischief...
restrain和constrain都是限制的意思 但是constrain多了一點''被強迫、不得不''的意思 像是...要是你因為材料不足，而被限制無法製作物品，這時候你就會用constrain而不是用restrain restrain就純粹只是''限制''而已囉 我建議你可以再去看看英英字典 他會有英文...
...這些動詞就是過去式了 但是!! A的過去式refrained B的過去式restrained C的過去式restricted 所以沒有正解 我想你可以在多問問題他...