- 1. 控制 to put or place sb./sth. under restraint 將某人／某物控制起來
- 2. 限制 to impose restraints on sth. 對某事物實施限制 subject to restraints 受到限制的
- 3. 克制 to show or exercise restraint 表現出克制 lack of restraint 無所顧忌
- 4. 束縛索帶
1. deprivation or restriction of personal liberty or freedom of movement
2. a device which limits or prevents freedom of movement
3. unemotional, dispassionate, or moderate behaviour; self-control
4. understatement, especially of artistic expression
「1. deprivation or restriction of personal liberty or freedom of movement」的反義字
「2. unemotional, dispassionate, or moderate behaviour; self-control」的反義字
「3. understatement, especially of artistic expression」的反義字
... working condition in relation to restraint practices . in long-term care ...耐久性和安全通常设计。 . Bedrails:restraints or enablers? Bedrails （或...
...照文意而言，least的意思是「最少的」，整句"Because of budget restraints, I need find the least expensive way to travel."(因為預算的限制，我需要...
... the winter vacation break, I love to take my time, sleep freely with no restraints, and go out to have fun when I wake up. I dislike the most when someone...