- begin to do or pursue (something) again after a pause or interruption；begin speaking again after a pause or interruption
verb: resume, 3rd person present: resumes, gerund or present participle: resuming, past tense: resumed, past participle: resumed
- 1. begin to do or pursue (something) again after a pause or interruption:
a day later normal service was resumed
hostilities had ceased and normal life had resumed
- 2. begin speaking again after a pause or interruption:
he sipped at the glass of water on the lectern and then resumed
“As for Joe,” the major resumed, “I can't promise anything.”
- 3. take, pick up, or put on again; return to the use of:
the judge resumed his seat
- v.begin again or continue after a pause or interruption:
- a day later normal service was resumed
the talks resumed in April
Powered by Oxford Dictionary of English 3e
你寫的內容其實混雜了英美求職文件的cover letter 和resume 兩者, 以下這三段屬於cover letter: Dear Sir... you for your time and consideration. 其餘屬於resume. 求職雖然不妨加入創意, 不過以我來看, 覺得這篇綜合cover...
...下列意思: (1) 重新開始, 繼續[+v-ing] They proposed that he should resume his job as farmhand. 他們建議他應重新做農夫的工作。 (2) 恢復; 重返...
..., xxx, ps.希望不要不理我 CV (or resume) = 你的所有個資, 教育背景、工作經驗等等 2011-07-10 05...自傳。 沒有錯。 6.老師教我寫英文履歷表時，第一頁是resume表格，也就是英文的：姓名、身高、生日、住址、年齡...