- the continued possession, use, or control of something；the fact of keeping something in one's memory
- 1. the continued possession, use, or control of something the retention of direct control by central government
- ▪ the fact of keeping something in one's memory the children's retention of facts
- 2. the action of absorbing and continuing to hold a substance the soil's retention of moisture
- ▪ failure to eliminate a substance from the body eating too much salt can lead to fluid retention
..., from 1992 on there wasan important shift in the politics regarding retentions: what waspreviously the rule became an exception. Like in many other countriesit...
名詞 ->保留，保持，記憶力 它的adj是 ->retentive 如果要例句查一下都有嚕!!