- 著迷，陶醉[（+in）] revel in films 沉湎於電影
- 狂歡；歡宴；鬧飲[C] The big chamber was the scene of many innocent revels. 這間大房子是許多無害狂歡的場所。
- 狂歡 to revel in sth./in doing sth. 陶醉於某事／做某事 he revelled in his sudden and unexpected success 他對自己不期而至的成功陶醉不已
- 沈迷於 She revels in tennis. 她沈迷於網球。 revelling in her new-found freedom 充分享受她新獲得的自由
- 沉迷於 She revels in tennis. 她沉迷於網球。
revel 狂歡.歡宴.作樂 revisal修正.修訂 riffle 淺灘.淺灘石 resolute 堅決的 retail 零售...
... microscope has revolutionized the study of biology and medicine, reveling the tremendous quantity of activity that could never have been determined...
...the rate of hamily-owned industries is pretty high, which also revels a common phenomenon of centralizing ownership in Asian courntries...