- prolongation of a sound; resonance；a continuing effect; a repercussion
noun: reverberation, plural noun: reverberations
- 1. prolongation of a sound; resonance:
electronic effects have been added, such as echo and reverberation
- 2. a continuing effect; a repercussion:
the attack has had reverberations around the world
- n.prolongation of a sound; resonance:
- electronic effects have been added, such as echo and reverberation
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
くらいへやのすみっこで きいてたなつかしいうた ku ra i he ya no su mi ko de ki i te ta na tsu ka si i u taきみがぼくにおしえてくれた さいしょでさいごのうた ki mi ga bo ku ni o si e te ku re ta sa i syo de sa i go no u te０じすぎのしずけさだけ へっどふぉんのむこうにひろがって ０ ji...
... swear off the attachment weak soul not to be able to wait for you to console the reverberation to fill the vacancy nearby ear's sofa music you to start anything to reach an agreement...
...to look in smoke and fire back of the head this first song on continuously after reverberation had found this first song recommended to the friend...