- restore to life or consciousness；regain life, consciousness, or strength
verb: revive, 3rd person present: revives, gerund or present participle: reviving, past tense: revived, past participle: revived
- 1. restore to life or consciousness both men collapsed, but were revived 同義詞
- ▪ regain life, consciousness, or strength she was beginning to revive from her faint
- ▪ give new strength or energy to the cool, refreshing water revived us all 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ restore interest in or the popularity of many pagan traditions are being revived 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ improve the position or condition of the paper made panicky attempts to revive falling sales
- restore to life or consciousness: both men collapsed, but were revived
Oxford American Dictionary
...flutter. 試著翻中文 Dong Nguyen says he is game for reviving Flappy Bird 不再"拒絕再玩"，笨鳥又將插翅難飛 2014...
... Easter when Jesus revived after suffering a calamity or disaster as a piece...this piece put out oneself purpose-built reviving eggs time in every year, there are black...
興中會 1.Revive China Society 例句:"Over reestablishing the...