過去式：rewarded 過去分詞：rewarded 現在分詞：rewarding
- 1. 報償 as a reward for sth./for doing sth. 作為某事／做某事的獎勵 virtue is its own reward 善行本身就是回報
- 2. 酬金 to offer a reward for sth. 為某物提供賞金
- 3. 回報 to get or receive one's just reward 獲得應得的回報 one reward of my job is foreign travel 我工作的一個回報是可以去國外旅行
- 1. 酬謝 to reward sb. for sth. 因某事物酬謝某人 the finder will be rewarded 尋得者有賞
- 2. 值得 it's a subject that rewards further investigation 這是一個值得進一步研究的課題
1. a thing given in recognition of service, effort, or achievement
2. a fair return for good or bad behaviour
3. a sum offered for information leading to the solving of a crime, the detection of a criminal, etc.
... profits, with their executives (3) richly rewarded. Try think and judge on the passive voice=richly rewarded; hence eg:-with...
Solitude is its own reward. 初步可以這麼翻譯: 遺世獨立是它本身自得的報償. 註: 確切精準的語意, 要...2012-10-09 09:48:34 補充： 訂正筆誤: 意思相當於Solitude IS a reward to itself.
... you’ve done will pay off. 你所做的將會有所回饋 You’ll be rewarded by what you’ve done. 人當主詞用被動表示「得到報酬」 What you...