- a thing given in recognition of service, effort, or achievement；a fair return for good or bad behaviour
- give something to (someone) in recognition of their services, efforts, or achievements；show one's appreciation of (an action or quality)
verb: reward, 3rd person present: rewards, gerund or present participle: rewarding, past tense: rewarded, past participle: rewarded
noun: reward, plural noun: rewards
- 1. a thing given in recognition of service, effort, or achievement the holiday was a reward for 40 years' service with the company he's reaping the rewards of his hard work and perseverance 同義詞
- ▪ a fair return for good or bad behaviour a slap on the face was his reward for his cheek 同義詞
- ▪ a sum offered for information leading to the solving of a crime, the detection of a criminal, etc. the police are offering a reward of up to one thousand pounds for information leading to an arrest and conviction 同義詞
- 1. give something to (someone) in recognition of their services, efforts, or achievements the engineer who supervised the work was rewarded with the MBE
- ▪ show one's appreciation of (an action or quality) an effective organization rewards creativity and initiative
- ▪ receive what one deserves their hard work was rewarded by the winning of a five-year contract
... profits, with their executives (3) richly rewarded. Try think and judge on the passive voice=richly rewarded; hence eg:-with...
Solitude is its own reward. 初步可以這麼翻譯: 遺世獨立是它本身自得的報償. 註: 確切精準的語意, 要...2012-10-09 09:48:34 補充： 訂正筆誤: 意思相當於Solitude IS a reward to itself.
... you’ve done will pay off. 你所做的將會有所回饋 You’ll be rewarded by what you’ve done. 人當主詞用被動表示「得到報酬」 What you...