- 報答；報償；獎賞；報應[U][C] It is unfair that he gets very little in reward for his hard work. 他工作很辛苦，報酬卻很少，這不公平。
- 報答，報償；酬謝；獎勵[（+with/for）][O1] Winners will be rewarded a trip to England. 優勝者將獲得去英國旅遊的獎賞。
- 報償 as a reward for sth./for doing sth. 作為某事／做某事的獎勵 virtue is its own reward 善行本身就是回報
- 酬謝 to reward sb. for sth. 因某事物酬謝某人 the finder will be rewarded 尋得者有賞
- 有利的 teaching is not very rewarding financially 教書並不是一個報酬很高的工作
... profits, with their executives (3) richly rewarded. Try think and judge on the passive voice=richly rewarded; hence eg:-with...
Solitude is its own reward. 初步可以這麼翻譯: 遺世獨立是它本身自得的報償. 註: 確切精準的語意, 要...2012-10-09 09:48:34 補充： 訂正筆誤: 意思相當於Solitude IS a reward to itself.
... you’ve done will pay off. 你所做的將會有所回饋 You’ll be rewarded by what you’ve done. 人當主詞用被動表示「得到報酬」 What you...