- 1. 節奏 a sense of rhythm 節奏感 the rhythm of the drums 鼓點的節奏
- 2. 韻律 the song has an infectious rhythm 這首歌有一種感染人的韻律
- 3. 循環往復 the rhythm of the tides 潮起潮落 the rhythm of the seasons 四季更替
1. a strong, regular repeated pattern of movement or sound
2. the systematic arrangement of musical sounds, principally according to duration and periodical stress
3. a person's natural feeling for musical rhythm
4. the measured flow of words and phrases in verse or prose as determined by the relation of long and short or stressed and unstressed syllables
5. a regularly recurring sequence of events or processes
rhythm n. (名詞 noun) 1.節奏;韻律[U] The rowers lost their rhythm and the boat lost speed. 槳手們划槳的節奏亂了,賽艇因此慢了下來。 2.節拍...
Rhythm = 音樂的節奏 Rhyme scheme = 詩的格律 2008-10-31 20:50:41 補充： ...
...the wood guitar gives musical performance It's slower rhythm than original edition 2. It's slower rhythm than original edition...