過去式：riddled 過去分詞：riddled 現在分詞：riddling
- 1. 粗篩
- 1. 用粗篩篩
- 2. 使布滿窟窿 the body was riddled with bullets 那具屍體布滿了子彈孔 his clothes were riddled with holes 他的衣服上到處都是窟窿
- 3. 充斥 an administration that was riddled with graft and corruption 一個貪污腐敗成風的政府
1. make many holes in (someone or something), especially with gunshot
2. fill or permeate (someone or something), especially with something undesirable
3. pass (a substance) through a large coarse sieve
...不會有人叫這個名字 除了哈利波特中的佛地魔。 Yahoo字典這麼顯示→ riddle (1) n. (名詞 noun)[C] 1. 謎,謎語 Can you guess the answer to this...
asbestos-riddled power station = 石綿充斥的發電站 riddle 這個字有兩個意義，第一個是「謎語...早期都大量使用石綿作為隔音材料，所以才有所謂的「石綿充斥的發電站a」(asbestos-riddled power station)的說法
...!" "Poppycock!" "Fol-de-riddle!" "I'm a busy man!" 在這裡,Never! "...