過去式：rifled 過去分詞：rifled 現在分詞：rifling
- 1. 步槍，來福槍[C] He pulled the trigger of his rifle. 他扣響了他步槍的扳機。
- 2. 膛線砲[C]
- 3. 步槍隊[P] The rifles lay behind the hill waiting for the order to fire. 步槍隊埋伏在小山後面，等待命令開火。
- 1. 在……內做來福線
- 2. 用步槍射擊
- 洗劫，劫掠[（+of）] The thief rifled every drawer in the room. 竊賊洗劫了房內所有抽屜裡的東西。
- 快速翻查 thieves had broken in and rifled the house 竊賊破門而入，把屋子翻了一遍
- 步槍 to point or aim a rifle at sb./sth. 用步槍瞄準某人／某物 to fire a rifle 擊發步槍
The rifle while performing of country's army's appearance team will fix ... as its performance event changes and throws the rifle, transfers to the rifle beyond the scope of the formation. The duty...
...'s Creed. 他的全文是: This is my rifle. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My...
... Gun (heavy machine gun, light machine gun), Sub-machine gun, Rifle, Sniper rifle (bolt action, semi-autometic), Assult rifle, anit-material rifle...