- the hand of a person's right side.；the region or direction on the right side of a person or thing
- on or towards the right side of a person or thing；done with or using the right hand
noun: right hand, plural noun: right hands
- 1. the hand of a person's right side.
- ▪ the region or direction on the right side of a person or thing a great wall loomed above the street on the right hand
- ▪ the most important position next to someone the place of honour at his host's right hand
- ▪ an efficient or indispensable assistant she could have helped him, been her father's right hand
- ▪ (in South Africa) the most important (in traditional Zulu society) or second most important (in traditional Xhosa society) branch of a family, especially a royal one the chief of Shixini is a direct descendant of early Xhosa chiefs in the right-hand house
- 1. on or towards the right side of a person or thing the top right-hand corner
- ▪ done with or using the right hand wild right-hand punches
...street for about three blocks and the post office is just to your right hand side. 2006-07-05 21:43:35 補充： 我有沒有在鬧, 大家有眼睛看, 會去判斷的...
.../Hokey_Pokey.htm 歌詞 1.You put your right hand in, You put your right hand out, You put your right hand...
右駕：right-hand drive 左駕：left-hand drive 2009-08-01 22:19:54 補充： left-hand traffic 是表示靠左行駛，適用 right-hand drive 車種， right-hand traffic 是表示靠右行駛，適用 left-hand drive 車種。