- extremely thorough and careful；(of a rule, system, etc.) strictly applied or adhered to
- 1. extremely thorough and careful the rigorous testing of consumer products 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a rule, system, etc.) strictly applied or adhered to rigorous controls on mergers 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person) adhering strictly to a belief or system a rigorous teetotaller 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ harsh and demanding many of the expedition had passed rigorous SAS courses 同義詞 反義詞
- extremely thorough, exhaustive, or accurate: the rigorous testing of consumer products
Oxford American Dictionary
Hallucinating multiple occluded face images of different resolutions 在不同解析度用多重不同被遮蔽的臉影像來重建臉的影像 A person-specific, rigorous aging model of the human face 針對個人 , 嚴格的人臉老化模型
... that I would be seleted as the winner on the first prize after such rigorous judging criteria and selection process, However, as in an...
...positivistic approaches with an emphasis on being scientific and rigorous. Isabelle發現，針對「壓力管理」，之前較傳統的研究，經常聚焦在...