- make (someone) annoyed or irritated；make (water) turbulent or muddy
verb: rile, 3rd person present: riles, gerund or present participle: riling, past tense: riled, past participle: riled
- 1. make (someone) annoyed or irritated:
he has been riled by suggestions that his Arsenal future is in doubt
- 2. make (water) turbulent or muddy:
he'd been drinking sweet, clear water from a well, and now that water had been muddied and riled
- v.make (someone) annoyed or irritated:
- it was his air of knowing all the answers that riled her
he's getting you all riled up
Powered by New Oxford American Dictionary
... you. 2009-12-12 11:12:55 補充： http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/Rile I hope the above link will help you understand the meaning of "...
...血(N.) 2.donation：捐獻(N.) 3.rule：規則、規定(N.) 4.rile：激怒(V.)、攪亂(←美國的用法) 5.DEEPER：更深入的 6....
...優美的,文雅的, Risky充滿危險,風險的, Risible可笑的,滑稽的,Rile激怒, Rare稀有的, Rash輕率的, Rational理性的, Right...