- marked by or involving public disorder；characterized by wild and uncontrolled behavior
- 1. marked by or involving public disorder a riotous crowd 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ characterized by wild and uncontrolled behavior a riotous party 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ having a vivid, varied appearance a riotous display of bright red, green, and yellow vegetables
- ▪ hilariously funny a riotous account of the making of the movie
- marked by or involving public disorder: a riotous crowd
The subject sets at variance into the riotous creativity by the ponder, enjoys seeks from each group's subject ...
... male genital the bright a traditional adolescence such as park,when session,color in riotous profusion various kinds of cuckoo and all over the mountains and ...
... about 200 noontime several kind of roses have brought the riotous color for the tourist. Fine modelling and attractive flower fragrance. ...