- (of fruit or grain) developed to the point of readiness for harvesting and eating.；(of a cheese or wine) fully matured
- 1. (of fruit or grain) developed to the point of readiness for harvesting and eating. 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a cheese or wine) fully matured a ripe Brie ripe wisdom
- ▪ (of a smell or flavor) rich, intense, or pungent rich, ripe flavors emanate from this wine
- ▪ (of a female fish or insect) ready to lay eggs or spawn.
- ▪ arrived at the fitting stage or time for (a particular action or purpose) land ripe for development 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ full of a population ripe with discontent
- ▪ (of a person's age) advanced she lived to a ripe old age 同義詞 反義詞
- ▪ (of a person's language) beyond the bounds of propriety; coarse.