- split or tear apart violently；split or crack (wood or stone)
verb: rive, 3rd person present: rives, gerund or present participle: riving, past tense: rived, past participle: riven
- 1. split or tear apart violently the party was riven by disagreements over Europe he was riven with guilt
- ▪ split or crack (wood or stone) the wood was riven with deep cracks
- ▪ (of wood or stone) split or crack I started to chop furiously, the dry wood riving and splintering under the axe
- split or tear apart violently: the party was riven by disagreements over Europe he was riven with guilt
Oxford American Dictionary
drive down= 急速下降 迅速降低 例句1: High gas price drive down traffic fatalities. 高油價降低交通事故死亡率...46:21 補充： 呵呵!有趣,如果你查奇摩線上字典的話. drive down解釋為「拋售浪潮」=bear raid http://tw.dictionary.yahoo...
...都做完了. 3. 是性愛的意思. 不過是帶點意猶未盡, 有點暗指對方技術很好. 4. Drive by 有幾總含意在這是指 "這並不會只是個短暫的停留". PS...
driving surface = 汽車行駛路面 Every traffic route in a workplace must have a driving...bridge decks, access ramps and similar may also need non-slip protective driving surfaces.=混凝土橋樑平臺,斜坡;入口坡道及類似道路也可能需要防滑保護...