- making or uttering a roar；(of a fire) burning fiercely and noisily
- 1. making or uttering a roar he was greeted everywhere with roaring crowds a swollen, roaring river
- ▪ (of a fire) burning fiercely and noisily he sat by the roaring fire 同義詞
- ▪ archaic behaving or living in a noisy riotous manner a roaring boy
- ▪ (of a period of time) characterized by prosperity, optimism, and excitement the Roaring Twenties
- 2. informal very obviously or unequivocally the thing mentioned (used for emphasis) last week's 70s night was a roaring success two roaring drunk firemen 同義詞
roar to life during his shower 意思是在淋浴時恢復元氣...
這是我去找的，不過我不太確定這個對不對 有中文和英文的 咆哮陣營運氣 出版根據特別安排與Houghton, Mifflin Company 版權1892 年和1899 年由Bret Harte 。版權所有。 這裡是混亂在咆哮陣營。這不能是一次戰鬥, 1805 年在不是足夠新穎一起...
He is a roaring, snorting engine of destruction virtually impervious to physical harm.他是一個咆哮...