- 強壯的; 結實的; 強勁的; 旺盛的; 茁壯的；堅定的; 斬釘截鐵的
- 1. 強壯的; 結實的; 強勁的; 旺盛的; 茁壯的
- 2. 堅定的; 斬釘截鐵的
- 3. 醇厚的; 濃郁的; 濃烈的
1. (of an object) sturdy in construction
2. strong and healthy; vigorous
3. (of wine or food) strong and rich in flavour or smell
「1. (of an object) sturdy in construction」的反義字
「2. strong and healthy; vigorous」的反義字
「3. (of wine or food) strong and rich in flavour or smell」的反義字
robust = 耐用 robust to = 受 ... 的影響 It is robust to sensor failure 它不容易因感測器故障而壞掉 Such view is robust...
...the blind the elderly the hardworking the homeless the innocent the intelligent the sick (2) robust "robust" can only be used as adjective. You may have ...
...then, a practical composite controller is presented by combining robust and the logical threshold control schemes and the corresponding design...