- space that can be occupied or where something can be done, especially viewed in terms of whether there is enough；opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, especially without causing trouble or damage
- share a room or house or apartment, especially a rented one at a college or similar institution；provide with a shared room or lodging
noun: room, plural noun: rooms
- 1. space that can be occupied or where something can be done, especially viewed in terms of whether there is enough there's only room for a single bed in there she was trapped without room to move 同義詞
- ▪ opportunity or scope for something to happen or be done, especially without causing trouble or damage there is room for improvement there is plenty of room for disagreement in this controversial area 同義詞
- 2. a part or division of a building enclosed by walls, floor, and ceiling he wandered from room to room 同義詞
- ▪ the people present in a room the whole room burst into an uproar of approval
- ▪ British a set of rooms, typically rented, in which a person, couple, or family live my rooms at Mrs. Jenks's house 同義詞
- 1. North American share a room or house or apartment, especially a rented one at a college or similar institution I was rooming with my cousin
- ▪ North American provide with a shared room or lodging they roomed us together
---------My Ideal Room-------- ----APART FROM THE DINING, LIVING,... beyond. -----There is a large wardrobe at the right hand side of the room.There is plenty of empty space in the middle of the floor. -----...
room nights 一般用於酒店旅館裡訂房，指的是業務方面的銷售成績，每個房間...或決定公關銷售能力，除了替旅館爭取多少營業額，也會以每個月可賣出多少 room nights的 能力來評鑑其活力。 例如：有一位旅客住了5天，對酒店旅館...
修正樓上的內容: Single room 單人房一大床 Twin room 雙人房二小床或二中床 Double room...不過, 在旺日或旺季時, 這也可作為單獨的住房等級, 房價介於Single Room與Double Room之間. 歐洲飯店都是附早餐的, 就成本而言, 單人...